Outstanding Service Fair Treatment Competitive Pricing
Strong Capital Base Rebate of Profits
County Forecast for Greenville , MS
230700- Washington- Including the city of Greenville 1031 AM CST Tue Jan 22 2019
Rest of today Windy. A 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Cloudy. Highs around 60. Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to near 30 mph. Tonight Windy. Showers likely in the evening, then showers after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to near 30 mph. The chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Showers in the morning, then light rain likely, chance of light snow and light sleet in the afternoon. Cloudy, cooler. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Wednesday night A 20 percent chance of light rain and light snow in the evening. Partly cloudy. Colder. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Friday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Saturday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Saturday night Chance of light rain and slight chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. The chance of precipitation 30 percent. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Sunday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday A 20 percent chance of light rain. Sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s.